As the tite stated, this is the first time that I am blogging about a cooking recipe. For so many weeks, I have been promising you guys on making some kind a traditional South Indian Recipe.
Read More to learn about the exact technique (ingredients + procedure) to make this kebab.
List of Ingredients
- Boneless Chicken Breast (700 Grams)
- White Pepper (1 Teaspoon)
- Salt (Varies)
- Black Pepper (1 Teaspoon)
- Coriander Leaves (5 Grams)
- Onion (1)
- Coconut Powder (2 Teaspoons)
- Coriander Powder (1 Teaspoon)
- Cumin Powder (1.5 Teaspoons)
- Garam Masala (1 Teaspoon)
- Garlic (4)
- Green Chillies (3)
- Butter (100 Grams)
- Oil (Shallow Fry)
***THE LINK ABOVE IS AN AMAZON AFFILIATED LINK. CLICKING AND BUYING THAT PRODUCT WILL DO YOU NO HARM, BUT WILL EARN ME COMMISSION. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT***
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Estimated Time: 40 minutes
Expected Number: 32 – 40 Kebabs
- Chop the onions to small pieces and peel the garlic.
- Put the boneless chicken breast, white pepper, salt, black pepper, coriander leaves, onion, coconut powder, coriander powder, garam masala, garlic, green chillies, and butter in the food processor.
- Grind all these ingredients in the food processor for a few minutes.
- Once you grind them, take it out and put it in a separate bowl.
- Now, apply some oil on your hands, and take a handful amount of the grinded ingredients.
- Make an ovoid or an egg-shape in your hands.
- Once you make the right shape, place them on a separate tray.
- After making these kebabs until the last bit of the mashed ingredients, put a tawa pan on the stove and set the flame to medium-high.
- Make sure to pour some oil on the pan for a shallow fry.
- Once the oil is hot, start placing the ovoid shaped kebabs onto the pan.
- Flip the kebabs when one side is slightly brown, and wait until the other side gets the similar color.
- After both sides are fried to a certain extent, make sure to take them out of the pan and place them on the tray.
- Using the remaining oil, brush each of the kebabs with a little bit of oil for some flavor.
- Put the tray full of kebabs into the oven and over bake them for 10 minutes at 200°C.
Reshmi Kebab is Ready!
I just realized while blogging that I didn’t get a good photo of the final result. I apologize for this little slip 😬
If you have any questions/thoughts about the Reshmi Kebab recipe or if you just had something to say, feel free to leave them down in the comment section below and I will get back to you ASAP.
Also, please tell me if you have tried this recipe and how the dish came out!
Please Subscribe to Top Tamil Talk
Receive FREE newsletters delivered directly to your inbox!